Maybe it seemed like a good idea at the time. Or perhaps you were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. Whatever the circumstances, being accused of theft is serious business. If you or someone you love has been arrested on suspicion of stealing, call William M. Butler, Jr., at 502-582-2020, Theft Charges Attorney, or contact him via email to schedule your initial consultation.
Louisville theft defense attorney William Butler has dedicated his legal career to fighting for the rights of the accused. For over 35 years, he has successfully defended thousands of clients, compiling an impressive record of positive case results. If you have been accused of any type of theft, William Butler is ready to listen to your side of the story, explain your options and go to work on your defense. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 502-582-2020 or contact William Butler’s law firm via email to schedule your initial confidential consultation.
Defending All Types of Theft Cases in Kentucky
William Butler has extensive experience defending clients against all kinds of theft charges such as:
- Identity theft: including defense of those accused of online identity theft
- Credit card theft: whether online or through the physical taking of a credit card
- Grand theft auto: this is not a charge in Kentucky, commonly used when referring to Felony Theft: theft over certain dollar amount.
- Burglary: defined as entering a dwelling (like a home or business) with the intent to commit a crime. Even if you do not actually take anything, you could still be found guilty.
- Robbery: This is theft by threat or force. It includes mugging, bank robbery and store holdups. Mr. Butler also handles cases that involve weapons charges.
- Embezzlement: this is a theft from an institution such as a bank; theft of funds from a company, etc.
Secure Legal Counsel
Though theft crimes may seem minor, you should understand that a conviction for any theft crime could have long-lasting consequences. For example, it will appear on your criminal record and may prevent you from getting the job you want. William Butler understands the seriousness of these crimes, and he is ready to aggressively defend your rights. If you have been arrested on any type of theft charge, do not hesitate to seek the help of a proven attorney, William M. Butler, Jr., by calling 502-582-2020 today, or contact him via email to schedule your initial confidential consultation. He has skillfully defended thousands of clients, for over 35 years, compiling an impressive record of positive results, and he can defend you too.