Since 1986, Kentucky trial lawyer William M. Butler has defended people accused of crimes and represented people injured through the actions of others. He is both a skilled negotiator and a seasoned litigator, who is passionate about protecting the rights of his clients. For immediate assistance, please call William M. Butler, Jr., at 502-582-2020, or contact him via email to schedule your confidential consultation. Criminal Defense Attorney Butler has skillfully defended thousands of clients for over 35 years, compiling an impressive record of positive results, he can defend you too. For more information, please see some of his practice areas below, Case Results and Testimonials. You may also use the search bar.
Aggressive Criminal Defense Representation
For over 35 years, William M. Butler has provided fierce defense representation to clients facing serious criminal charges in both state and federal courts. He practice areas include:
- Drug Charges: including drug possession, drug trafficking, drug manufacturing, and selling
- Federal Drug Charges: including cases involving large amounts of illegal drugs, interstate trafficking, and importation of drugs
- Internet crime/cybercrime: people charged with identity theft, credit card theft, eBay scams, Internet solicitation of minors, and child pornography
- Sex offenses: including rape, date rape, child molestation, child sexual abuse, and other child sex crimes
- White-collar crime: including embezzlement, conversion, fraud, and conspiracy
- Health care crime: including over-billing, improper billing, prescription drug fraud, and Medicare and Medicaid fraud
- Violent crime: including murder/homicide, aggravated assault, weapons offenses, and other crimes
- Other Violent Crime: including larceny, robbery, shoplifting, and burglary
- Federal Pornography Crimes: Including possession and transmitting images
- Forgery: Including Art, Money & Securities
Know Your Rights
If you are stopped by the police, you do not have to consent to a search. If the police do not have a warrant, you need not allow them to search your house, your car, or your person. You do not have to answer questions from police officers. Before cooperating with a police investigation, call William Butler. You have rights. He can protect them. Please see, Working to Prevent Criminal Charges and Case Results.
Secure Legal Counsel
For immediate assistance, please call William M. Butler, Jr., at 502-582-2020, or contact him via email to schedule your initial confidential consultation. Criminal Defense Attorney Butler has skillfully defended thousands of clients for over 35 years, compiling an impressive record of positive results, he can defend you too. For more information, please see his Case Results and Testimonials.